Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pop goes the weezle

Hello and welcome to Guinea Pig 101. Boy I have not typed that in a long time. Speaking of time did you know that it is taking up time to type this post. Today I plan on typing anything that pops into my head so if you get confused I am sorry because I am really random, and its takes a lot of time to figure out me. If you don't believe me ask my friends. I have lots of friends. One of my friends hangs with me a lot. Another friend hangs out with me a lot too. In fact we hang out together a lot. We have grown up together. Known eachother since we were babys. There is nothing that will seperate us. Our parents say that we our trouble when we are together. We could not agree more. Guess what? Ok well you can't guess but did you know that I like food. It is good. You know. It is just like a life saver. Especially Speghatti. Hey that is what i had today. With a little bit of garlic bread on the side. That is how you eat. Well that is what i think. You know what, my friend is really random too. She thinks that she has magical words. Then she will type them on her post and all they will be is words that she can't even say. GO FIGURE! Has anyone heard of Hannah Montana the movie. Well I am going to see it with my cousin. I have heard that it is good. If you have comment on that then go ahead and leave a comment on my blog and I will comment right back. My favorite song is The Climb. It just has a meaning to it that tells kids all around the world that you have to keep trying after you have failed, and that in life there are always things that are not going to go your way but you just have to deal with it and let life take its course. I think that everyone needs to learn that. So I would like to say that that song reminds me of my sister. We may fight but we are sisters and we love eachother. She gets teased a lot but you don't see her going emo or anything like that. She stays strong and that is what makes her special. Having a twin sister can be hard at times but it is really worth it. You always have somebody there to lay your head on and cry. They are there for eachother and that is what life is about. Putting your struggles behind and help others with theirs. I learned somthing today writing this post. That is to always be yourself and put your life ahead and help other people with theirs. Because you know that one day when you need them they will be there for you.
Thank you for coming and reading my blog. I hope that you all learned something from it. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment