Friday, April 24, 2009

Bright Things, Cool Things


Heart on Fire!
This is such a beautiful heart. I think that it is cool because it shows how hearts can become on fire by many things.(Not Literally)
http://www.winsite.com/info/images/31000000037557/heart-on-fire-screensaver-screenshot.jpg



Ice Cream

This is the delicious thing known to man kind as Icecream. It is super yummy. I think that everyone can agree on that. It is not bright but it is cool, and I say cool I mean COOL. Haha, I know what you are thinking. If you are in Texas right now you are probally wishing that you had one of these.








Bengal Tiger Jumping Through Flames






What an awesome picture. I love bengal tigers, they are so beautiful and well built. Those flames are bright and the tiger is cool. My friend was looking at the picture and I saw it. I was lucky to get it. Thank you friend for finding it.






No comments:

Post a Comment