Thursday, April 9, 2009

Periodic Table

Hello! Today I am going to talk about the Periodic Table. Hint the title. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a table that has all of the elements. As in Lead, Gold, and even Boron. On this post I will give you some of the elements, their initials, and there weight. Well it's time to get started. Come on lets go.
First of I am going to give you the initials and then I will give you name and the weight.
  1. (H)-as in hydrogen-weight 1.01
  2. (He)-as in Helium-weight 4.00
  3. (Li)-as in Lithium-weight 6.94
  4. (Be)-as in Beryllium-weight 9.01
  5. (B)-as in Boron-weight 10.81
  6. (C)-as in Carbon-weight 12.01
  7. (N)-as in Nitrogen-weight 14.01
  8. (O)-as in Oxygen-weight 16.00
  9. (F)-as in Fluorine-weight 19.00
  10. (Ne)-as in Neon-weight 20.18

Those are the first ten elements on the Periodic Table. A lot of those I have not even heard about. It is a good thing that I am learning them. Every blog I learn something new.WOW! There are a lot of elements on the Periodic Table. My favorite would have to be Gold. I like gold a lot. It is hard to find though so we have very little. That is always a sad thing when there is not enough gold to go around. What is your favorite element? Is there any elements that you would to know the facts about? Because if so just comment them onto my blog and I will post them as soon as I can. I would like to note that this is a free blog and that there are no charges for anything that you need to know about. If you ask for something that you want to know I will be sure to get it to you..

Thanks for coming and reading my blog. I hope that you learned something just like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment