Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Break

Were I live we had a four day easter break. It had started on Thursday and ended today when I walked into the school. So today in my blog I am going to tell what I did over the weekend.

Thursday
I had found out that my cousins parents were going to be working Friday and needed someone to watch their kids. Well it is always my job to watch them. I go to their house everyday after school and watch them till their parents got home. Well Thursday night the boys mom and dad got home. They asked me if I wanted to babysit for them tomorrow while they were at work. Of course I said yes. I had gone home packed my clothes and went back to the house. I stayed the night there and we had a blast.

Friday
Now that we were up it was time for me to get to work. I got up and made sure that boys had breakfest. The weather was not to nice in the morning so we had to stay inside. That is when we started to play the X-Box 360. We played that until our eyes started to hurt and then we headed outside. Since it was not to warm we stayed out in the sun instead of going back out into the timbers. Later that night when they had gotten home my mom had come and gotten me. I went right to sleep as soon as i layed down in my bed.

Saturday
I woke up with the wun shining into my bedroom. My mom was leaving for work and asked if I would clean up the house a little so I said yes. I went right and it took me about an hour to vaccum and dust and do the dishes. Well I was done and now what was I suppost to do. Just then I got call from my bestfriend asking if she could hang out while her mom went out. So of course I said yes and she came over. We messed with my brother a little bit and then played with my guinea pig. Then she had this great idea. I should stay at her house that night so I could see her new bedset and we could hang out longer. I texted my mom and she texted hers. Both of them did not care at all. So i packed my bags again and headed over to her house. We spent the night watching scary movies until we both fell asleep.

Sunday
We both woke up and were excited that it was easter. But her mom was not home yet and we did not want to leave the room. So we finished watching the movie until we heard her mom get home. Just then we noticed easter gifts on the dresser. We were puzzled. How did they get there. But we ate the candy and dropped the subject. We then walked out into the kitchen to say hi to her mom and then it was time for me to go home. I said thanks for letting me stay and went on my way. We went and ate at my grandmas and my siblings and I went to the football field to hang out. Well my best friend was there so I went over to her. I got a text from my cousin at that time. It said do you just want to stay the night and i realized that i had to babysit the next day. I said yes and then went home and packed my bags. They picked me up and I was on my way....again!

Monday
I woke up and got busy. My cousins friend came over and so his little brother had to have a friend over too. We went outside so we would not destroy the house. Since it was nice out we went into the trees and found many things to do. Then their parents got home and that was my cue to leave.

Summary
I had a great time babysitting this weekend. It was fun and I can't wait to do it again. I get that choice tonight again. Yes. I had fun at my friends house too. That will definently happen again.

Conclusion
Thanks for reading my blog. I hope that you had as much fun reading it as i did living it. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment