Thursday, April 16, 2009

Middle School Life

The good days. Not quite old but not quite young. Time for sports, and time for friends. That is what I would call middle school life. It is true. Sure there are some ups and downs but those are the days that you can relax. Not having to think about someone cutting in line at lunch like elementary school, and not having to think about collage like high school. Some of the downs are drama. The main drama is dating. Don't get me wrong I like it a lot. It is just that there is something going around about who you are dating and that is when the cat fights start between all of the girls. Another drama is girls. If you do something wrong then they criticize you. But lets get off that subject and go onto the fun things. One of my favorite things in middle school is band. I have been playing the clarinet for awhile now and I joined the band to get better. It is fun because you learn new things and get to enjoy it while you are. Another fun thing is sports. I don't know about you but my favorite sport is volley ball. I have been in three different seasons in less than two years. I am also in cheerleading and basketball. I still believe that volleyball is the best. I know that everyone stays up late in middle school. Then in the morning your alarm clock goes off in the morning and you have to get up and get ready for school. Then when you get there you forget all about how tired you all because you get to hang out with friends at school and you have to pay attention in class. But no matter what is going on there is all some thing bad going on and something good going on. You just have to let the drama take its course and sooner or later you will be enjoying the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment