Wednesday, April 22, 2009

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?




Hello as you can tell from my title I am excited yet questionable. I am babysitting again today and I am not to happy about. Normally I would be it is just that my cousin the kid that I am babysitting will not listen to me and it is making me mad. Now his little brother who was really good has seen how his brother acts and is starting to act just like him. It is not fun any more. To me it is just like a waist of my precious friend time that I don't get a lot of because I am always babysitting. It is so not what I thought I was getting myself into. Oh well you can't always get what you now a days. Well actually the kids that I babysit do. How unfair is that. I don't know. But leave your comment on it on my blog. So like my favorite thing to do is hang out with my best friends. I have two of them. We have grown together since we were in our mothers stomach. We are all pretty close in age and we are one of those group of friends that have never faught and more than likely never will. During the summer it is us three every day practicly. When one of us leaves it is not good. Both of my friends mom are just like my mom. What is even better is that the friend that is in my class just got a new babysister. I have already made the deal with her mom that she too, is my little sister, that is how close we are. The other day at a volleyball game she was really upset and tired so I took her and after about 30 minutes of rocking her she finnaly fell asleep in my arms. It made me feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment