Thursday, March 19, 2009

Guinea Pig

Hello and welcome to GUINEA PIG 101! Sorry that I skipped the last blog but hey, I'm here now aren't I. Ok enough with the talking its time to get to business. Or as I would say screakness. Lets begin shall we. Today instead going on and with facts I decided to show pictures and the video and then go on with facts.



THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE



Guinea Pig Picture of the Day

Guinea Pig Video of the Day



Now to go on with the boring facts! BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. How would you feel if you could bite someone and not get in trouble. Well it sure is the life for guinea pigs. They can bite and bite and bite. You can't spank them because they are fragile. I know that that is my guinea pigs favorite thing to do. Well its time to go. See you next time on GUINEA PIG 101!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment