Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good Times

So I am at the hotel in Gillete with; Dad, 2 brothers, and 1 sister. I was messing around with my sister because we always joke around. Then she went to get upp of the couch and hit her head on the lamp. I know its mean; but it was funny. I really had to laugh. Also I learned something today. That thing is that I suck at bowling, no matter how much i practice i just can't get it. Its okay though because I am good at a lot of other things. Yes Mom, this is one thing that you can say I can't do. My mom is always joking about how I am a over achiever; it is pretty true because I have a great ear for music, I am pretty smart, also I am good at sports. So there is not much I can't do, and I am always happy when there is something that I can't do. Yippy Yippy Yippy. How fun; just kidding. Well I hope that you guys all have a great thanksgiving and have fun shopping tomorrow. I will be swimming and working out. A lot funner than sitting in dumb shopping lines. Because I have no patience; I always hate it when I have to wait and I get mad easily when people innoy me, especially in basketball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment